Monday, April 26, 2010

Testimonial From Zen

Venue : Amara Hotel

Thanks for all your effort from generating ideas to helping out with the decorations. The proposal was a great success. My girlfriend was caught by surprise and she indeed "make noise" over the fake ring (just as you have predicted). That trick was really the key to bring out the last surprise at the end.

Finally, the cost for everything is very reasonable (and within budget) and that I feel you deserved this testimonial from me even though you didn't ask for it. Thanks for everything. I would definitely recommend your services to my friends.


Cheers,
Zen

___________________________________________________

Who said proposal is not romantic in Singapore?

Need help with more detailed proposal ideas? Or more information on the charges? Please feel to contact Eileen at proposal.ideas@gmail.com

No comments: