Sunday, December 2, 2007

Testimonial

Testimonial from Alvin Goh :

Date of Proposal : 27 Oct 2007
Venue : Grand Hyatt Hotel Suite Room

"The biggest complaint from girls about a typical Singaporean guy is that we are too practical and unromantic, even when it comes to the BIG QUESTION of "will you marry me?" For many guys, this big question was slowly being replaced by the common "Let's go and apply for a HDB flat together".

Therefore, when it came to my turn of asking for my girlfriend's hand, I am determined not to be labeled as the typical Singaporean guy. This is because I find that marriage is a once a lifetime affair and it should start off with a romantic and sincere proposal.

When I engaged Eileen's services, I already had my own ideas of how I want my proposal would be and to be carried out. She did not insist that I should use her ideas but instead, she thought of how to enhance it by providing her valuable inputs from a female point of view. She was meticulous in her preparatory work where she made the effort to understand the characteristics and personality of my girlfriend before making her suggestions.

On the actual day of proposal, she went down to my proposal venue early to set up the entire place. By her doing so, it allowed me to keep my girlfriend company and not arouse any suspicions before the proposal. Frankly speaking, Eileen went beyond her role of just another wedding proposal planner by adding on some personal touches and surprises along the way which really touched my girlfriend and thus, when I finally popped the big question on bended knees, my girlfriend accepted my proposal. And after that, we sat down and enjoyed the little treat she left for us.

In short, a romantic and sincere proposal is not that far away and it definitely does not cost you the moon. It just takes a bit of creativity and hard work. I believe Eileen will help you to solve all your woes when it comes to popping the BIG QUESTION of "WILL YOU MARRY ME?", just like how she solved mine. "

No comments: